Dec 1, 2009

We Win The Commonwealth!

Mr Kevin Rudd emails me when cool shit happens and yesterday afternoon he dropped me an electronic communication to let me know that he beat the ever loving crap out of the other Commonwealth cunts and as a victory, we host the next battle royal on Australian shores in 2011! The blood bath doesn't have a definite location yet, but K-Rudd let slip that the Foreign Minister would tell us where we can park out SUVs to get the best view of smackdown some time today.

I don't know about you, but that PM Keys has been asking for a slap in the chops for a while now, and I can't wait for Killer Kevin to put The Silver Tongued PM Singh on his head PILEDRIVER style. Bring on the Commonwealth Heads of Government Tour 2011.

YeeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH

No comments: