Dec 11, 2009

Fwd: Is this address real?

This is an email I sent the other day.
From: Simon J Green <simonjongreen@gmail.com>
Date: 8 December 2009 11:51:48 AM AEDT
To: "whosdaman@whosdaman.com" <whosdaman@whosdaman.com>
Subject: Is this address real?

Hello,
I just had a dream that I was the chief aide to President Obama, but on my first day, I found out the White House had gotten my address wrong, and the President had been inexplicably emailing this address, whosdaman@whosdaman.com. When I asked him why, he told me this was the address White House staff had given him. He then gave me a look that said he was disappointed in me, and it cut me to the core. So I woke up wondering if this address was real. Is it?

---
Simon J. Green
Producer, Writer, Friend.

Sent from Mr iPhone.

No comments: