Apr 8, 2010

The Adventures of Freddo and the Mystery of Slater Island

It's here! A few months back, I worked as a freelance writer at Public Mojo, an advertising agency. There, based on Mojo's story, I wrote the scripts for 10 episodes of an online animation starring the great Freddo the Frog, of Cadbury fame. The end result is a fun cartoon and game that gets released day by day. It was awesome fun and I got to be the script writer of this bad boy. It's one of my first big writing jobs and thus I hope you enjoy!

Go to the site freddo.com.au and sign up, then you can watch the episodes of series 2 - the one I wrote - or see the first series (I wasn't a part of that one). It's a great little adventure, and if you aren't convinced, here's the trailer (link):



And lastly, here is the media our little Freddo adventure's been getting:
coloribus
advertolog
tweetmeme
campaignbrief
BestAdsOnTV.com
industry.bnet.com
Cadbury Freddo Game  | Kids HYPE!
bannerblog

No comments: